Wednesday 2 October 2013

the witch is in...here's the projects!!

First of all I want to thank shaunna once again, lol, for letting me play with this kit!! It.Is.MORE.than.AWESOME!!!! guys get over to her NEW blog & check it all out & also a chance to purchase this awesome kit & more, 3 fab membership's to choose from I promise you it's going to be worth it!!  http://digiartmadewithheart.blogspot.co.uk/

Here's what some of the other girl's did






 AND HERE's WHAT I CAME UP WITH









 
Im not sure if you can see but with the bows on the witch's shoe's, the cats bow & some of the pumpkins on the layout, I poped with pop dots.

 
for the banner, I printed each one out on a full scale setting, then gave each one a coating of sparkle modge podge, let to dry & put the banner together.

 
& this word art I coverd with stickle's, added a few rhinstones & roughed up the edges with tim holts distress inks.

 
Thank for looking & hope you enjoy this kit
much love
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment