Wednesday 5 September 2012

A few photo's & my how my day went

....Ive gone blonde
Photobucket

My daughter when she got home from school today, her favorite place is infront of something disney! She's playing with her repunzel tower
Photobucket

My cousin, he's a deaf lad, i mean it, he was being boring & didnt want a photo & my son in the background not co-operating either!!
Photobucket

I orderd my carpet for my bedroom today & its all going to be fitted on friday, i cant wait to get my bedroom back in order!!

You can tell autumn is on the way we are all cozied up in our pj's waiting for dinner to cook {home made steak pie!} & watching kaci's programme now "life with boys"

That's my wednesday

{{{hugs}}}
Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. I am not getting so muc cocoperation in the photo department either lately... And Disney is pretty high up on the charts here too!! Good luck with finishing your new bedroom. How lovely!!

    ReplyDelete