Sunday 29 April 2012

BAD BAD weather & twisted sketch's!!!

So sunday's we usually have a pj day, we get washed & dressed back into our pj's!! & who would blame us for a day like today, with the heating on too it was so cozy indoor's, take a look outside!!!
Photobucket

Our side fence had blown off, half of it is gone, some of it is hanging completly off, my little draggon fly out there was flapping about like no ones buisnes & my washing line was about to take off, it was spinning around so fast!! I was glad to stay put today & thats just where i stayed, in my scraproom, scrapping the latest sketch's from twisted sketch's, http://www.twistedsketches.org/

twisted card's #103
Photobucket

Photobucket

& twisted sketch's #148
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check back here tomorrow for some more pages that i did today, they are inconvienently drying into the night, so photo's tomorrow!!

{{{hugs}}}
Sarah xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations!I very love your card♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paint splats against the wood. Super project! Your Cousins photo is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I especially adore the card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts but have a crush on that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have your way with those woodgrain paper!! I love both layout and card. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ver pretty Sarah! I love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you framed the photo on your layout, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, you have been rocking the projects lately. And, hey congrats on the 2Peas top 3, good for you girl!!! Sorry about the Nook DT call, believe me, I know how much it hurts to not have made it. But, so good to see you bustin' out the creativity again xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pop of color on that wood grain...very cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha funny photo - cool page and card

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these Sarah - love the simplicity and color against the woodgrain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cute! I love that wood paper, what a neat look. Great sketch interpretations :)

    ReplyDelete